The cost of arranging a funeral at one of our woodland burial grounds is around the same as using a traditional Funeral Director.
Our Funeral Directors will clearly explain all prices and keep you informed about the costs of the funeral from the outset. We will talk you through the options available and how much they cost so that you are fully informed about the choices you make.
When you have made your choices we will provide you with a written estimate of the funeral costs. If, at this stage, you would like to change anything we will help you do this, although any changes may affect the final funeral costs.
The costs of a funeral are made up of the following:
- Professional services including appropriate advice and support, liason with thrird parties and personnel required to arrange a funeral.
- Supplementary charges, including bringing the deceased into our care, presentation of the deceased and provision of a hearse.
- The cost of the coffin or casket.
- The purchase of a burial or ashes plot.
- Additional charges such as limousines, additional mileage and cremation casket.
- Payments made on your behalf, known as 'disbursements', which include fees for the doctor, minister and cremation. We kindly ask for payment of these at the time of making the funeral arrangements.
You will receive your invoice within 14 days of the funeral. The invoice can be paid in person at your funeral home or at any bank or post office, or by post. You can pay with cash, by cheque or with a debit or credit card.
If you wish the invoice to be referred to a solicitor, please advise us as soon as possible when arranging the funeral. However, please note that you remain responsible for the account being paid in accordance with our terms and conditions.
If there is any part of the invoice you do not understand or agree with, please contact our Funeral Directors to discuss it.